Now that I have your attention...
Food Should Taste Good and these chips sure do. Oh my! These chips are low sodium but have enough of a salt bite for a "salt tooth" like myself. These are sturdy chips as well that didn't break off in my dip. Perfection. Itty Bitty and I both really enjoyed sampling our bounty and are both fans of the Food Should Taste Good company now.
There are 16 flavors to try and one lucky FOLLOWER of mine will receive a pick of 5 bags of their choice. My favorites are Multigrain, Lime, Olive, The Works, and Toasted Sesame. Here's how to enter the giveaway: (Each bullet point counts for 1 entry. Leave a separate comment for each.) Please make sure you have a mailing address that is NOT a P.O. Box and don't forget to leave an email address if one is not available on Google Friend Connect.)
- Leave a comment telling me which 5 flavors you would pick if you win.
- Link about my giveaway on your Facebook page or tweet the giveaway. - Working on the honor system here.
- Be or become a FOLLOWER of my blog.
- Blog about my giveaway and link back to here. Leave me the link in the comments section.
- Add my blog button on the sidebar of your blog.
- Add my blog to your blogroll and leave a link to where I can find it.